Eye Shadow Primer & Conditioning Treatment.
- Prime Time Eye Primer contains hibiscus extract.
- Hibiscus is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), which smooths the appearance of fine lines.
- The high mucilage content of hibiscus plants makes it an effective humectant to keep skin supple.
- Sunscreen protection provided by skin friendly titanium dioxide.
- Excellent daily use anti-aging eye care formula.
- Cream formula glides on smoothly, evens out skin tone. It opens the eye area for a more youthful appearance.
- Moisturizers and emollients keep the eye area supple.
- Shadow colors stay true and are long lasting without drying out the sensitive skin around the eye.
BRUSH RECOMMENDATION: Easily applied with small finger, or with a camouflage brush or any shadow fluff brush.
Prime Time Eye Primer is excellent used daily even WITHOUT shadow for its conditioning properties for delicate skin in eye area.
- Use alone over lid and up to brow bone to even out skin tone and open up eye area for a youthful look.
- Apply to clean lid area or over a light dusting of mineral powder.
- Smooth completely over entire upper eye area.
- Feather up and under the brow bone, ending at the eyebrow to open up eyes.
- Apply eye shadow.
|Cera Alba (Beeswax)
||Emulsifier, emollient, moisturizer
||Emulsifier, binding agent, viscosity adjuster
|Natural fragrance oil
|Hibiscus esculentus Extract
|Tocopherol Vitamin E (Soy source.)
May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499), Chromium oxide green (CI 77288), Ultramarine (CI 777), Mica (CI 7791).
This is a wonderful product and one of our indispensables for daily use. It nourishes the delicate skin on the eye lid while evening out the coloration. Prime Time was originally intended as a base for eye shadow, but you will find yourself reaching for it every day with or without shadow. Its benefits make this part of your skin care as much as a cosmetic. It will quickly become part of your daily regimen for beautiful and more youthful eye area.
Prime Time will enhance your eye appearance on its own with a "no makeup" look. It will open up the eye area and provide a subtle matte highlight that blends with your natural skin.
- It minimizes the look of droopy eyelids by removing shadows.
- Feathered into the surrounding skin, the result is a more youthful appearance that looks completely natural.
Quick Tips to make eyes appear larger.
- Use a soft liner on upper lash-line only. Contrary to what many think, lining the lower lash-line actually shrinks the appearance of the size of the eye. Lining the upper lash-line widens and enlarges the eye.
- Extend the liner just past the lash-line with a slight upward angle.
- Open up eyes with a light highlighter or shadow on the brow bone.
- Use a subtle, reflective shadow along eyelids to even out skin tone and reflect light outward.
- If you are not one who wears eye-shadow routinely, apply concealer to your eyelids for similar results.