We process orders Monday through Friday in the order in which they are received.
We are as efficient as possible, but because of the microformulation process, some items may require extra time to be freshly prepared.
When only one item is delayed in an order, we will ship what is available and post the back-ordered item when available at no extra cost to you.
Most orders are processed within two days of receipt. Please expect approximately the following amount of time for receiving an order:
- East Coast –3-5 business days
- Midwest – 3-7 business days
- West Coast – 3-7 business days
If you wish to check the status of your order, you may use the tracking number in your shipping confirmation email, check the website for the status of your order, or contact us directly by email.
Returns are rare but you will find us very accommodating when problems arise. We will make any situation right when something has gone awry with the product or shipping. We rely on your integrity in reporting issues and take your concerns seriously.
- We depend upon the integrity of our customers.
- Please check your order upon arrival for errors or damages. If any are found, please let us know within 48 hours so we can correct these issues immediately.
- Abbey St. Clare cannot accept returns for makeup or hydrosols unless there is a defect in the product or the wrong product was shipped to you.
- We are very generous with samples and encourage you to be take advantage of the samples that are available before you purchase. We encourage the use of samples to determine skin compatibility which only you can experience. Sampling products is always the wisest path.
- For any return for which we are not in error, we will offer credit for the original purchase price minus $10.00 for processing plus original shipping costs. You are responsible for return shipping.
- There are no refunds for samples.
- Please notify us to request authorization for any return. We are understanding and will work with you to resolve any unhappiness. Life is too short.
We appreciate in advance your understanding.
Shipping Methods and Rates
Postage rates are a source of angst. We choose the most efficient yet economical shipping method, which is usually USPS First Class or Priority Mail. We use First Class mail service for most packages less than 13 oz and Priority Mail for packages above 13 oz. This allows for tracking and delivery within a convenient time period. We reserve the right to use another carrier if needed, but would not pass on any additional costs to you unless you had requested special handling.
Shipping charges are based on the weight of the items. We do not make money on shipping; in fact, quite the opposite. We do not add any additional handling charges.
International Shipping: USPS Global Priority or Express are currently the most cost effective carriers with tracking for timely delivery. Whenever possible, we will ship items in flat rate boxes if it is more economical. If shipping payments are more than a $5.00 difference, we will refund the overpayment. This is a very common occurrence.
In order to obtain tracking on USPS international shipping, it must be sent via Global Priority, Tracking is not available for First Class mail outside of the United States. If you insist on first class mail for which we are unable to obtain tracking, we will not be responsible for non-delivery and will no longer replace items that are reported undelivered when tracking postage has been declined.