These are becoming our most popular brushes.
See Descriptions below for suggested uses.
- Synthetic hairs are ultra soft for excellent coverage and ultimate smoothness.
- Chubby handles are so comfortable in the hand.
- Works with both creams and powders, but especially useful for creams.
- Hypoallergenic fibers are gentle to sensitive skin.
- Less likely to shed.
- Clean and dry quickly.
- Synthetic fibers generally pick up and hold more color.
We love these brushes! These are merely suggested uses. There are no rules.
Jumbo Buffer - The indispensable brush of choice for cream to powder foundation. Applications is smooth and fine. Excellent for light dusting of finishing powders.
Jumbo Flat Bronzer - Versatile for foundation, bronzer, blush, or primers.
Chubs Blender - Foundation, blush, contours, primers.
Duo Multi-task - Most useful eye brush for shadows and liner. Alsocorrectors, concealers.
All-over fluff - Eye shadows, shading, camouflage. Soft brow color.
Line & Smudge - Tapered edge for eye-liner.
Liner Flat Head - Soft liner or contours around the eyes. Favorite brow brush.
Mini-Eye Duo - Wonderful travel brush for eyes, brows, camouflage.
Soft Touch Kabuki - Foundations, primers, finishing powders, bronzers. Especially nice for a finishing powder or lighter dusting of powder over a cream foundation.