Nature's gentle anti-inflammation agent. Antiviral.
Melaleuca alternifolia. Organic. South Africa.
So many uses, so little time:
- Most people are familiar with tea tree essential oil and its benefits. Tea tree hydrosol does all this in a more gentle format. It is a hydrosol to always have at the ready for first aid kits.
- Tea tree's properties make this hydrosol effective as a cleansing wash that repairs and soothes.
- Children respond well to it and combined with lavender hydrosol, it is soothing as well as cleansing.
- Tea tree is also an excellent foot soak.
- Skin care benefits include the use of tea tree hydrosol as a toner for blemished, oily skin.
- Safe and gentle enough for babies and children.
- Tea tree hydrosol is very effective for treating hot spots on both dogs and cats.
Reference: Hydrosols, The Next Aromatherapy
by Suzanne Catty. Vermont. Healing Arts Press. 21. With permission of author.