Spray away wrinkles.
A funny thing happened on the way to formulating a setting mist for mineral makeup. We added a little of this and some of that and before we knew it a dynamic antioxidant skin care spray was born.
One of the beauties of mineral makeup is that your skin becomes increasingly more attractive as the powders meld with the skin’s natural oils resulting in the appearance of naturally beautiful skin. The purpose of a setting mist is to accelerate this process of nature and provide almost instant radiance to your complexion. But two or three positive benefits are always better than one and by the time we were finished, we had a super mist, one that contains skin nourishing hydrosols, moisture binding hyaluronic acid and actives that help smooth wrinkles and enhance firmness, and botanical extracts that promote cellular regeneration. It would be helpful anywhere on the body. It is emotionally calming. It is excellent for men to use as an aftershave. And, oh yes, by the way, it is also great at setting your makeup.
The following provides just some of the benefits of Abbey St. Clare Pomegranate Protection Hydrating Mist.
• Hyaluronic acid is a natural moisturizer with outstanding water-binding capabilities. Its abilities to retain water in the skin give immediate smoothness to rough skin surfaces and significantly improve its appearance.
• MSM supplies sulfur to the body which allows it to heal itself. Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial, it has been helpful in a host of skin disorders including acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, and rashes. MSM has been used to help burn victims and diminish scars. Cosmetically it has helped smooth wrinkles, and eliminates age spots, discoloration, and spider veins.
• DMAE acts as a cellular stabilizing antioxidant to firm sagging skin.
• Rose hydrosol enhances circulation in the skin for cellular regeneration.
• Sandalwood hydrosol moisturizes and restores elasticity especially to mature skin.
• Melissa hydrosol is anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal. It is used to relieve skin infection and breakouts, and to help eliminate herpes infections.
• Pomegranate seed extract has remarkable ability to promote skin regeneration, stimulate self-repair mechanisms, improve skin elasticity, and reduce wrinkles. High in lipids, pomegranate extract helps dry skin, eczema, or psoriasis. Its strong antioxidant activity makes it excellent for maturing skin.
• Black willowbark is strongly anti-inflammatory and helps ease inflamed acne conditions.
• Green tea extract is a powerful antioxidant that helps rejuvenate the skin, prevent and repair damage from the sun, and promote elasticity.
• Rooibos tea has so many excellent virtues that recommend it for a wide range of skin conditions including acne because it is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. Preliminary research indicates that it contains properties similar to superoxide dismutase, one of the skin’s most powerful natural antioxidants.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.